Announcements – January 2, 2019
We hope everyone had a Great Holiday & We wish you All a Healthy & Happy New Year !
Our Next Troop Meeting is Tuesday, January 8th at SMS
Green Bar Meeting starts at 7pm for ALL Leadership Positions & 1st Class & Above
Regular Meeting starts at 7:30pm
Parent’s Guide & Troop Calendar have been updated & are available on our Website.
January Court of Honor is on January 22nd at the Church of the Good Shepherd
- This will be a Pot Luck Dinner – All Scouts & Families are asked to come & bring a dish for sharing / we are looking for some parents to help coordinate this event … details to follow.
- All Scouts who are working on any of the Merit Badges discussed over the past few months (such as: Robotics, Soil / Water Conservation, Citizenship in the Nation, Shotgun Shooting & Geology) need to meet with the MB Counselor and hand in all completed items by January 15th.
- A Scout will be recognized & honored with the Russell Faeth Award for Scout Spirit
Upcoming Troop Events / Activities to Make Note of
- January 8th Meeting will focus on Making Swiss Seats – our Troop will staff this Station at the Boy Scout Klondike on 1/19 at Durland.
- January 12th – Shotgun MB – see website & speak with Mr Wines for details
- January 13th – Train Webelos for their Klondike – session will be at Dr Bridgham’s house from 2-4pm
- January 17th – Troop Committee Meeting 7:30pm
- January 19th – Muscoot Scout Klondike … our Troop will participate & older Scouts will staff stations – at Durland 8:30am – 3:30pm
- January 19th & 20th – January Campout at Durland
- January 22nd – Winter COH & Pot Luck Dinner at Church of Good Shepherd
- January 25th – 27 – STEM MB weekend at the US Naval Academy
- January 29th – Troop Meeting will host Webelos Pack 1 Den 2 & focus on Klondike Training activities
- February 2nd – Webelos Klondike at FDR Park / Troop will staff First Aid Station